Monday, October 10, 2011

Well hello, snow!

I love snow.  I love winter.  I love skiing, and sledding, and playing in the snow.  I even love driving in the snow.

However, I'm not so sure that I love snow in October.  October 8, no less. 

Regardless of how I feel about it, the snow arrived the morning of October 8, 2011, and it snowed all day long. 
Thanks to Facebook, I was made aware there was snow on the ground.  It was way too cold in my bedroom to get out of bed just to check the weather--and let's be honest, I didn't believe the weatherman one bit when he said we'd wake up to snow.  But after reading 25 posts about the snow, I decided that more than likely, there was snow on the ground, just outside my bedroom window.

And sure enough...more than I thought, too!! 

It's fine...I'll be back in my shorts this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment