Monday, November 21, 2011

Operation Winter Wonderland 2011

Deck the halls…

Well, we SO did not feel like decking anything this year.  But, in an effort to save my fingers from frostbite, I suggested on Saturday morning that we start Operation Winter Wonderland 2011.  This was said while laying on the couch, with a full pot of coffee brewing, and football on the tv.  I’m surprised I lived to tell you this story, actually…

In joking manner, I asked Jeremy to please wear his Elf Costume as then at least we’d laugh while hating our lives.  Without hesitation, Kim reminded me she had purchased the matching Elf costume, Jovie, last Halloween. 

Live a little, right?

Yes, we absolutely decked the halls in these outfits. 
Yes, it was during the day.  Yes, people stopped, braked, backed up, cheered, whistled, you name it…. I’m not entirely sure what the neighbors thought, but let’s just say the high school boys across the street probably begged their dad to move…
It was a little chilly in the tights…
But I haven’t laughed that hard….repeatedly….for such a ridiculous reason….in quite some time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment