Sunday, August 21, 2011

Crazy Town

I heart Nashville.  I mean, I really, really love that city.  It’s number one on the list of places to live, right after exactly where I live right now.  I’d move there in a heartbeat.
Kim and I just saddled up and went out there last weekend...
so I’m still in a Nashville funk ready to go back.  And we rented Sweet Thing (and for those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about, please watch the video for “Sweet Thing” by Keith Urban. 
And we immediately went to Pancake Pantry. 
where I did not mess around...
And even more than just getting to see Nashville again, we saw Keith Urban (again).  A little slice of heaven.  And a surprise piece of heaven was Jake Owen, my new crush (because I need another).  
And we went to Puckett's.  Let's just say, when I travel, I eat.  And I don't regret it. 
Chicken Fried Steak that could change my life...
And it was tax-free weekend in Nashville, which basically meant rather than saving the money, you got to pick one more item each time you got up to pay!  Fabulous…we will always go the first week of August.

Keith Urban's Star on the Country Music Walk of Fame.
And we went to Meridee's Breadbasket. Again, food.
The peanut butter pie--it's half the reason I go to Nashville! 
We ate and played and barely slept...just how it should be...

No comments:

Post a Comment