Tuesday, August 2, 2011

....twang is just the ticket...


Cheyenne Frontier Days, Part I.  Jason Aldean.  He's pretty much the last country artist I "needed" to see.  And I'm sad I waited, but it was WELL worth the wait, let me assure you.  Jason Aldean is now tucked right up there under Keith Urban--so my second favorite artist.  Like, groupie status....again. 

And since I'm all redneck, hillbillly, I thought it would be fun to find someone who was not, and introduce him.  Enter, Tim.  Friend from college...lives in LA...owns a plaid shirt, but unfortunately, no boots or chaps.  But a great sport, nonetheless. Becuase after he got his fill of fried food and saw his fair share of beer guts, and talked to people missing teeth, and well, you get the idea, I think he still enjoyed it.  I think we were so busy people watching, we failed to take one picture--well, except the one of Jeremy and I while we were waiting in line for the funnel cake with bavarian cream (not).


No comments:

Post a Comment